SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WOW!

WoW Thank you Bro. Holley for such an awesome message tonight! We listened online tonight and all we could do was keep saying AMEN AMEN and boy could we feel the passion and excitement in the air! I can't wait to be back in service! We can't wait to see where this mission is gong to take us to! And Can't wait to be used by God in whatever way we can be used. Use me Lord Use Me I want to be everything you want me to be! We are behind you 100% ready and willing! Thank you for preaching your heart for Wichita Falls! I can't wait to hear the other 27 points. It makes me want to get the ball going, and my brain is going ninety miles per hour! WOW! AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!

1 comment:

Gene Holley said...

Thanks for the support! Glad you were able to listen in and are recovering from your surgery. There is definitely plenty to do for God's Kingdom and I'm sure you will be involved when you are up and able! Be careful coming home. We love y'all!