SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Doing well

Surgery went well and I am doing well. We are staying the night in Dallas to stay close....just in case. We will head home to WF on Thursday. The pain is manageable and I am resting a lot. Todd is taking really good care of me.....I think I might become pretty rotten over the next few weeks. Thank you all for you prayers, God surely has answered them.

6 comments:

Karla said...

Sis. Julie - I'm glad you are doing good. Take care of yourself and don't overdo anything!!! Love you!

Linda Elms said...

I'm glad all is well! Love you!

ts said...

I am enjoying the R&R with Todd he has such a good bed side manner! He just headed out to get starbucks yummy!

ts said...

That was me julie k saying the above he is letting me play on his laptop

Ashley said...

I am glad you are doing well. I will pray for a fast recovery.

Michelle said...

So glad you are doing good! Love you!