SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

WINDS OF CHANGE!

Nothing like a good west Texas storm to stir up some dust and put excitement in the air! We are in store for some storms tonight with up to 80mph winds and hail! But in the mist of a storm its amazing the calm that comes when God is in control. Tonight the Churches storm has ended we voted in our new pastor and his wife! Like any storm God is always in control. And He has showed the church we have been in His hands through the last month. We are excited about what God is going to do for Life Tabernacle! The excitement is in the air and we can't wait for our new Pastor to get here! I know after talking to my pastors wife they have not told the people they work with yet. So until this weekend I will not post their names.....unless they comment an its okay on my blog!!! So Roxana I'm sorry I guess I will have to keep you waiting unless you email me LOL!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

We can't wait either! The will of God was done last night!

Madison S. said...

Amen!!!!