SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Well......

I can now say welcome home!!!! I am so excited that we have our new pastor coming home next weekend!!! We are blessed to call the Holley's our new pastor! God has been so good to us during this transition. But I am glad this is finally over! I have been raised in the UPC and have never had to choose a pastor, except for moving to another place. I can truly say that God has ordained this vote of our new pastor. I had been told be many to listen to God and that you would just know it was right. Well it differently felt right the day they "tried out". But over the last few weeks we have had others preach and even the Henry's preached today.....The Henry's were awesome and would make anyone a great pastor.....but as others had said you would just know when it was right! And Pastor and Sis Holley it is RIGHT!!!! Welcome home! I know it is hard to leave a work you have put soooooo much into and we are praying for the Lord to send them someone just as awesome as the Holley's to just pick up and run were you guys leave. We can't wait for ya'll to get here see you in 6 more days!

5 comments:

Gene Holley said...

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so looking forward to being there.

Karla said...

Thank you, Sis. Julie - we are excited about getting there! Love you lots!

Roxana said...

Do you feel like you can breathe again, Julie? You've been wanting to intruce them on here since they tried out!
I will second the "Welcome home!"

Madison S. said...

Yes I was wanting to be the 1st to let the whole world know how excited we are!!!!!!! Even the Kids keep asking when Bro. & Sis. Holley are going too get here. Madison asked if we needed to resubmit her youth camp form with her correct pastors name on it LOL!!

Karla said...

Julie, that is so cute about Madison!!