SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Thank You sisters!

I have such a wonderful sis-in-law and sister!!! Julie watched the puppies while we were in Dallas, fixed and delivered an awesome basket from the church, put flowers in a vase at my house and even cooked to dinners and put them in the freezer for us next week. In the midst of all of this she worked, took care of her own kids and even packed to go on their family vacation! Thank you Julie for all you do! As for my wonderful sister she drove to Dallas and watched my kids for 3 days. This was a big help she had a total of 5 kids and I am sure it was crazy, but it gave me the piece of mind that my kids were ok. She tried to come take care of me at home but I don't think I could handle 5 kids. Thank you both for taking such good care of me and my family!

No comments: