SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

I want to say a very happy fathers day to the best dad in the whole world! Daddy I really really love you! Thank you for everything you do! You have trained us up in a Godly home and taught us how to live a Godly life. Thank you for being a wonderful example to raise our children by. Even when you said you would "squash me like a pea" I know you stilled loved me and that was your way of getting my attention! I love you and Happy Fathers Day!

To my wonderful irreplaceable husband! I love you so much! You are such a wonderful father to our children and such a Godly example. Thank you for loving us so much! You have always been here for us through the ups and downs. For the many late nights and funny early mornings. All the laughter and even a few tears...You are the best father I could have ever asked for to raise our children! We love you soooooo much! Happy fathers Day!

No comments: