SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Busy Busy!!!

All is well just really busy getting ready for youth camp next week. We are taking 11 kids down to camp in Lufkin. It is going to be a blast. I have been cleaning house, sewing curtains and bulletin board trim for my sister, and trying to catch laundry up, and pack for Mason, Madison and I. We will be gone all next week. I will try to take my computer with me and blog a little, but we may be to busy having fun! My sister is gonna owe me big on the sewing part I have already spent 31/2 hours on it and probably have 2-3 more. But that is what sisters are for.....I guess! Well If I don't blog for a few days its because of camp! Oh and we get to see the ELMS!!!!! Love ya'll keep us in your prayers for a safe travel!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Have tons of fun!!

Madison S. said...

you are up early! see ya Sunday

knottjkla said...

Thank you SIS for your help! It's because you're soooooo good at what you do! I'm sure you'll find a way for me to repay you. You guys should see my new look in my classroom! Julie has done a great job helping me get it all together. Also, I now have an official webpage. Julie will add it to her page hopefully. It has fantastic web links for kids for all subject areas. Thanks again Julie. I really do LOVE you!

Madison S. said...

Yes I do need to add you to my blog list I just forgot how to get to it! I will find it when I am in bed next week!