SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Big Day!

Today is the big day......The Holley's are finally here!!!! and hehehehe we got to see them tonight!! We enjoyed visiting with them it was so exciting seeing them. I really wanted to jump up and down with excitment when I saw Sis. Karla....I refrained and kept my cool....and just ran and hugged her! LOL When Madison first saw Bro. Holley she was just beaming and ran to hug him! Yeah!!!! They are here!!!!

3 comments:

Roxana said...

I tried to listen in on the message tonight, but it wouldn't let me. i really wanted to be there to greet the Holley's!

Madison S. said...

The morning service was so awesome and tonight the Holy Ghost was just so refreshing! Bro. Holley just wanted to update the church and just do a little talking so the channel was turned off.

Gene Holley said...

Bro. Todd and Sis. Julie, Thank you for the wonderful welcome! We really enjoy getting to talk to you, all alone, on Saturday night.