SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

MY CHURCH

Oh how I hate not being at church.....but thank you for having church online.  God can move at home if you let him.  This mornings service was so great and  I love being able to hear the word.  Visit my church online at lifetab.org you can hear older services and choir songs or if  you are at home during service time you can listen live.  Can't wait to be back in service I am trying for Wednesday!!!!

6 comments:

Karla said...

I'm glad you're able to listen online, but we missed you in service! Hope you have a good week - don't push it too much or too quick.

Michelle said...

Missed you, hope you are feeling better!!

Madison S. said...

At least I am only missing one service!!! I hate not being there and being involved.

Roxana said...

I love to be able to listen online! It's not the same as being there, but I can sure enough feel God when I'm listening!

Madison S. said...

AMEN to that Roxana

Anonymous said...

Had you on my mind. Hope your doing great. Miss you lots.