SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Vacation At Last!!!

Well after many sleepless nights. Don't even ask LOL!!!! Lots of time searching the Internet. The destination I think is final. To Branson we go. We will leave Friday and have a condo all week. We plan on silver dollar city and several other events. But on July 4th will be the big one. Some awesome fireworks. The condo is on a lake it looks like. We will get some fishing and relaxing in also. We will leave from there and head to Jason and Julie's wedding. So we hope to see you all at the wedding!!!! I will take the laptop and if we have time we will update. I am sure I will update before we leave. We are planning a road trip Thursday in the convertibles, with a few couples. But for know I will leave you with a picture of a cutie we had lunch with today. YUMMMY!

7 comments:

Roxana said...

Have a fantabulous time away and a safe trip!

Madison S. said...

Thanks---Hey how close are you to Disneyworld?? We are trying to plan that trip for next year!

Stephanie said...

Have a fun and safe trip. I look forward to seeing pictures when you post/get home. Love you!!

Roxana said...

About four hours, I think.

Madison S. said...

well we will just have to let you know when we are coming maybe ya'll could come with us :)

Michelle said...

Hope yall have a great time and a well deserved rest!

Roxana said...

Now we're talkin'!!