SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Being Silly

Just want to say a special Thank you to the Cain family. They took the evangelist and his family out to eat after church. I think we decided they were from the Sahara and they had the cutest 4 little monkeys. What warm hospitality that Life Tabernacle has. And they even invited us out for dinner when we come back from camp. LOL we were just having fun and laughing! But on the serious side The evangelist was awesome!!!!! Make sure you check the sermons at lifetab.org . Look for The Passion of Christ by Bro. Todd Shahan. He was incredible!!!!

3 comments:

Roxana said...

The message isn't up yet, but I'll be looking. I've heard of that guy...must be pretty good! I'm glad my family treated ya'll so well!!

Michelle said...

Yes, he was incredible!

Roxana said...

Thanks Todd. I just listened to your message and it was right on time! Great job!