SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Kids say rain rain please stay!

The kids slept in this morning and well, I mowed the wet grass in a light drizzle. The jungle is gone!!!! We got ready and ran a few errands. Leaving wal-mart we got drenched by the rain. The kids and I were running to the car. Madison and I had flip flops on, and you guessed it the slide right off. We laughed all the way to the car. When we got home they helped me unload the car and then disappeared. The next thing I saw all I could do was laugh. Of course I grabbed the camera and let them play. When the rain started getting really heavy I said OK that's enough lets go inside. We had a great day in the RAIN!!!! Video To come when youtude comes back up be watching!!!

2 comments:

Roxana said...

You mean you let the oportunity pass without playing too? Oh, the busyness of motherhood! Yes, I do play in the sprinkler with mine when I can. Have fun!!!

Michelle said...

We will miss yall, be safe and have tons of fun!