SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!

Well my yard looks like a small jungle. I can't mow it is soooo wet. We have had soooo much rain it is crazy. I can not believe it is July in Texas and has been in the 70's. To wet for the convertible cruise. So it is postponed :(. Well I am working on packing and hopefully I will not forget anything. This trip is a much needed get away for our family. Things have been nonstop for the last couple of months. I will try to post while we are gone. Hope to see you all at Jason and Julie's wedding. HEHE I just looked up at my sad face and it has a dimple. Sis Elms you will have to show Bro. Elms that one. Love Ya'll!!!!! I leave you with a few silly pictures from off my computer. This is one of those wait let me get a picture, then the mother in me says..... DON"T PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD!!!! LOL But, the kids say daddy started it!!


CAN YOU GUESS WHAT RESTURANT WE ARE AT????


8 comments:

Gene Holley said...

Long John Silver's! They all kind of look like sharks! Also looks like you could use some time away!!! Everyone's going crazy.

Roxana said...

Hope MO is dry for you guys

Karla said...

Definitely Long John Silver's. Looks to me like they were having a blast! LOL! Hope y'all have a great vacation. Branson is one of our favorite spots!!!!

Roxana said...

It's amazing how much those babies look like thier dad! I hope those 'teeth' don't grow as big as Todd's!

Linda Elms said...

LOL! I love the pictures! It's so much fun watching families have FUN! Ya'll have a safe trip and fun vacation! Love you all!!

Madison S. said...

Well I guess it was an easy guess. Yes it is Long Johns. Leaving out in the morning gonna have a blast.

Michelle said...

Mmmm, love Long John Silvers, they have the best chicken, LOL! Is that what you eat there? When I was pregnant with Abigail, Madelyn would always tell me, not the fish place AGAIN mommy...I wanted chicken and slaw, yum!

Madison S. said...

yep you know me very well I DO NOT LIKE FISH! Chicken and slaw and hushpuppies yum yum! My daughter is the one how would good everyday if we let her!