SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Friday, June 8, 2007

The New Ride!!!

Well today was the day! We drove to Yukon,OK and added a Harley to the Shahan Family. Pappy has fallen in love with his new bike. And the kids and Todd got to drool at it. The highlight of the day for me was we got to go to JAKES Ribs in Chickisha!!!! Just kidding We are all excited about the bike. Here are a few pics! I think we may nickname her VROSE! For all who remember Pappy's truck Rosie. This is a VROD Harley! But we will let Pappy make the final say!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Cool ride! I love motorcycles, my Dad has always had one, I took my first ride as a baby.

Linda Elms said...

OH NO! He has started a fad now! LOL! I'm sure he will have a nice time riding.

andrew said...

oh yes!!!!!!!!!!! that is the coolest thing. thats the bike i want. thy are amazing and they are soooooooooo pretty. i think it will fit in the family just perfect. dude when i get one i would love to ride with him. im drulling right now. all i can say is OOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!