SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Update on the kids!!!


Picking Plums , The Juggler, and The Merry go Round!




Ok, well, we got a little behind on our updates. So here it goes. Friday Uncle Jeff got Kelsey and Wesley. They went to the lake and asked to go fishing again. I don't think Uncle Jeff does the fishing thing. Then Saturday He picked up the kids all 4 and took them to ChuckECheese!!!
Wow was that nice!!! We had to get ready for the open house. I think they had a fun time with him! Then on Monday we met up at the library to watch a juggler. That was really cool. I will post some pictures. Then we went swimming!
Today Tuesday we started VBS at 1st Presbyterian church. They had fun! I picked them up and took them to the playground and we had a picnic lunch with Todd. They really thought that was cool. We went swimming again and then parade of home shopping! I had several comments of wow your kids are so well behaved. I just said thanks! I claimed them as mine didn't want to explain who was who and why LOL! Then we swam again at Pappy's while uncle Todd put memory in the computer and we enjoyed strawberry cake I made. Even Kelsey asked for seconds. It was pretty good! Well, sorry so wordy, but we are having fun!!! Kids miss mom and dad but are doing great!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I used to love the Merry Go Round, but now it makes me sick. Guess I'm getting old!