SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

The lights are on!!!!

After almost 24 hours of no electricity. It is now back on!!!! Thanks Pappy for letting us bum at your place. I do not know how people lived with out electricity :( We are truly blessed! I will post something more later. We are trying to work on a vacation for this summer. I let ya'll know the details when I do HAHA!

6 comments:

Linda Elms said...

I'm so glad ya'll have electricity, now! That was quite a storm!

Michelle said...

So glad to hear that the power is back on. Hope you didn't lose too much from your fridge.

Madison S. said...

All is well in the fridge we didn't open it. The ice got a little stuck together but that is all we you JESUS!

Roxana said...

You could always go camping. You just had 24 hours to practice roughing it!! Or Florida's always hot this time of year!

Keith and Carla said...

I'm glad I wasn't there for the storm!!!

Madison S. said...

it was toooo humid for camping. And I prefer to be in a condo or hotel. unless it is Colorado