SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

ZOOniversity!!

Well, the kids had a great day today! We went to Samurai for lunch then ran a couple errands. then we went to the library to the zooniversity! It was great. A lady was there that showed us animals from all over the world! Real animals right in front of us. We Left there and went swimming at Pappy's. The kids swam while I cooked supper. They ate good and we cleaned up and left. Todd and the kids came home surfed the net played WOW and XBOX! I had a ladies meeting at the church( Thank you SIS Lindsey- you are so sweet and I had lots of fun). I got home and they were all in bed WOW Todd!!! Kelsey is missing mom and dad a little tonight :( But Aunt Julie did pretty good! We prayed and cuddled for a little while and then laughed and giggled. And now all are asleep!!! Tomorrow will be another fun day! I will Try to take some picture to show the fun!

No comments: