SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mothers Day




Today is bitter sweet for us. We celebrate our mothers and the life they gave us. I want to post in honor of a wonderful mom that came into my life 15 years ago. Thank you granny for having a wonderful son and raising him in a Godly home. We miss you today deeply. But, know you are with our Lord in Heaven. We will meet you around the throne one day.

2 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Oh, how I missed Sis. Shahan today! My heart was sad for our loss here on earth, but I know she is rejoicing around the throne! She was so proud of her children and grandchildren. What a great lady!! I love you all.

Michelle said...

These are some great pictures, I'm so glad you took these, they are perfect.