SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Future Praise Singers





In Primelife Sunday school a few weeks ago Sis Elms taught about Heaven and the songs in the song book. We also talked about how our kids really do not know the song book songs. So Sis Carmen, the awesome kids choir leader that she is, took it upon herself to start teaching them. Well, Last Wed. after church the little group of monkeys were sitting in the back of the church. And I caught them. Trying to makeup a tune as they read the song book songs. It was soooo cute. Had to share just wish my camera did a video or I could firgure out how it does video!

1 comment:

Linda Elms said...

The best time to train them to sing out of the song book is NOW! I love it!