SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Graduation!

The Graduating Class of 2019



Mason has graduated and is now a big 1st grader!!!! He has done soooo good this year! He has learned to read and write. Perfect conduct in school, I think he pulled a ticket 2 times the whole year. But now my little boy is growing up :( Pictured above is Mason with his teacher
Mrs. Evans, with Mr. McCauley his Principal, And his class of 21 kids. Thank you Mrs. Evan's for loving my son and being such an awesome teacher. She has really been there for us a lot this year. Now anyone reading this post keep her daughter Michelle in your prayers. She had a really bad fall. She had to have major surgery and is only 17. She has a long road of recovery ahead of her. But, Jesus will help her thru this time.

4 comments:

Linda Elms said...

CONGRATULATIONS MASON! You'll be grown up before I can blink twice! I'm so proud of you. You're wonderful and I love you!

Michelle said...

Congrats Mason! We love you so much! Love Bro Billy, Sis Michelle, and Abigail

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Mason! I am proud of you!! I know you will do well next year. I love you bunches.

Mandy said...

Congratulations! Way to go only 12 more years to go!