SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Got Tagged!

A-Available or Single? Married 11 1/2 wonderful years

B-Best Friend? My husband, Michelle, and Christina

C-Cake or Pie? Sis. Carmen's Wacky Cake yummy!!!

D-Drink of Choice? COKE-the real thing

E-Essential Item? carmex

F-Favorite Color? black&white

G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears, but only the Harbor Brand

H-Hometown? Born in Independence Missouri, But moved more than my military husbands family. Raised in Houston and Lufkin TX

I-Indulgence? Starbucks caramel mochiato ???spelling

J-January or February? Both but I guess January, New year!

K-Kids? The perfect pair---one girl and one boy

L-Life is incomplete without? Jesus

M-Marriage Date? December 30, 1995

N-Number of Siblings? One Sister

O-Oranges or Apples? fuji apples, and really good with peanut butter or caramel

P-Phobias & Fears? Public speaking*** no smirks please*** I like to talk w/ friends but speeches give me the butterflies

Q-Favorite Quote? "A teacher effects an eternity, she never knows when her influence will stop" we don't have to be a certified teacher to be a teacher to the people we meet. Effect someones life everyday with your walk with God!

R-Reason's to Smile-So I am fully dressed!!!(Sis Elms) Because I have God in my heart!

S-Seson(ing)? Spring, fall, Montreal chicken and steak seasoning

T-Tag Three..... Curt&Julie, Kassie and Jody

U-Unknown Fact About Me? Don't Know, I took clarinet lessons from Dan Dean

V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I like all kinds

W-Worst Habit? Getting too caught up in having everything in order and finished, being a Martha so to speak---Christina you said it, the words right out of mouth!! I get to much on my plate at one time

X-Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound with kids---had to find out :)

Y-Your Favorite Foods? Mexican & Steak Sirloin Scrapes cooked up with onions and peppers

Z-Scorpio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sis . Julie for tagging me .

Linda Elms said...

LOL! Julie, I'm glad you're FULLY DRESSED! I love reading about everybody. This has been fun.