SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

The New Adventure!



We worked hard today building a gate on our land! Madison made a sign while we were working it says THE SHAHAN 'S FARM. The kids were so cute. They started playing baby horse and cow. Oh what a new version of playing house! The new Memories that are to come are going to be keepers! Hope you enjoy the pictures of my little ranch hands working hard!

5 comments:

Gene Holley said...

That's awesome! Where is this farm located? We have great memories purchasing land and all.

Karla said...

Looks like fun. I, too, am curious as to where this farm is!

Michelle said...

Love the sign! When I was reading, I was also thinking I need directions so we can drive by!

Madison S. said...

The land is headed toward Holiday 4miles from Holiday! Just around the curve after the Kamay it is 7 1/2 miles from lowes! I am sure we will make that lowes run plenty of times of the next few years! We went twice yesterday LOL!

Stephanie said...

Glad you are finally starting to see your dream come true! Keep me posted...I would like to see it but you know me and Holiday...maybe things will be better and I can make it to see the new place. The ranch hands at the Shahan's farm look great!