SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

AHHHHH!

I have been sick all week!!!!! I am sick of being sick! My asthma and allergies turned into a horrible sinus infection and bronchitis. If I have not been blowing my nose I have been coughing. I am just wore out! I have some pictures but just haven't felt well enough to post. Pictures of the kids that is..... I am at school today and thought I would type a little note. To let everyone know why i have not posted in a few days! Hope to see everyone on Sunday!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I really hope you feel better! Love you!

Roxana said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been so sick. I'll be sure to be praying for your full recovery. And here I thought you just were taking a blogging break after all the last posts!

Mandy said...

Hope you are well soon!!! We have missed you!

Madison S. said...

Thanks for all the well wishes! Mandy you didn't go to ladies conf???

Michelle you crock pot is in the car
I am sorry my hubby forgot to give it to you last night. love ya to!

Roxana thanks for the prayers I am on the road to recovery....if I could just stop coughing