SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Great week

We have had a great week so far! Secret sister revealing was last night and we had a blast. of course tradition has several of us make a trip to walmart after to go shopping with out kids. Tonight is church and Thursday our walk-a-ton for mother memorial. After visiting with friends last night we all talked about our kids of course. I have been told I must share my sweet baby boys words. Kids are so Innocent. On Sunday after Bro. Russo talked to the church about our new adventure. Mason's sweet innocence was just great. He looked up to his father and said, "daddy maybe the church will vote you in as pastor!" Todd of course said no I don't think that will happen, I am not a pastor. At least he has the confidence in his father to take him to heaven. I know who ever God decides to send to life Tabernacle will be wonderful and my children will learn to love them just as much as they love The Elms!!!

2 comments:

Karla said...

Ahh! That is SOOOO cute!!! We can just picture Mason saying that to Todd. How sweet!

Keith and Carla said...

Awww...so sweet!