SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Memories

One year ago today a beautiful lady in our life went home to be with the Lord. We miss granny dearly but we hold on to that we will see her in heaven someday! The memories were so great today. I don't think the kids really realized today was the day, but they were reminiscing. Little things said like "Granny wanted to live on a farm....she always promised daddy when we get a farm we can have this stuff..hey maybe Granny told God we needed this land?" Mason had even spent the night at a friends last night and the mother called me today to tell me something so precious. She had made pancakes (homemade much like Granny's) this morning and Mason loves peanut butter and syrup on them. Mandy was cooking and something told her to ask Mason if he wanted Peanut butter melted on his pancakes. He was amazed "how did you know!" She said something just told me to ask. He told her that it must have be his GRANNY angel letting her know the way SHE would have fixed them for him!!! Oh the little things are so great in our hearts! I smile with tears of joy of the precious memories we have in our lives!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so sweet! Heaven has a precious lady up there! Love you!

Karla said...

I'm so thankful for those kinds of precious memories. Y'all are in our thoughts and prayers! Love you!

Keith and Carla said...

Enjoy the memories! What a lady!!!

Linda Elms said...

Oh so sweet! I along with Karla say, "I love those kinds of precious memories". What an incredible lady Sis. Shahan was!! I miss her terribly!