SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Its here in my hands


I got it and have been playing with it for the last couple hours! It is the IPhone 3G 8gb and it is really cool! I should be able to even blog from it. I sold my Palm TX on eBay and got $190 for it and I have to cook a few meals at home to pay for the difference HAHAHA! I guess I may be a little busy with my new toy the next few days LOL definitely won't be cooking to much LOL!

4 comments:

Linda Elms said...

I'm sure you're going to be "playing" more than "cooking"! LOL! Yes, you can blog from it when you need to or want to. I have from mine when I didn't have access to my computer. Have fun!

Madison S. said...

I did cook Alfredo for super with Todd's help. Still trying to be good and not lifting to much! Milking it for all I can Todd says LOL I do have good and bad days

Karen Prince said...

I should have known!!!

Kris bought the old iphone and has already bought the new one. He is supposed to be selling his old one to a friend for $250. Hmmm we will see! I am glad you are so happy about it!!!
I actually got a new phone too. I have wanted the Palm Centro and finally got it a couple of days ago. It is the new blue one!

Roxana said...

Ack! And we just talked about you were getting this the other day! My, but I'm slow!!