SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bloggers!!!!

Hey everybody go read about Haiden going to Nationals in Bible Quizzing!!!! He is such an awesome kid!! And he is hiding God's word in his heart. I am so proud of him and all the quizzers that work so hard. I know Sis. Christina will get onto me for this, but its my blog so who cares. Haiden needs about $700 to help them get to nationals! Lets all chip in and help him go it is going to the work of the Lord. $700 dollars is nothing for Life Tabernacle to raise so lets help Haiden get his money together! The Isom's are such and incredible family and they work so hard for the kingdom of God! I am proud to call them my friends!!! I hope she still loves me :) Go to Chris and Christina in my friends list and read about the quizzers. I promise God will grab you heart! Hope you all have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Gene Holley said...

Definitely a worthwhile cause! Go ahead and let's help them reach the goal!