SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Dino Dig

I have no pictures because I did not go. Watch Joseph, Kassie, or Ashley's blogs hopefully they took a few. The kids said they had a blast! They even got to bring some rocks and fossils home. Its great that this group of kids had so much fun together. My kids only had one complaint and its really funny because as you can tell from previous post my kids are not very picky. Their one complaint was the mayonnaise Bro. Joseph packed a picnic for the kids and asked who wanted mayo or mustard on their sandwich. Well I guess it was miracle whip and not real MAYO like we use at home. They ate it but said next time they wanted to bring their own lunch. I just laughed but if that was the only thing that went wrong with 11 kids I think they had a great day!!! And I always tell my kids "You get what you get and we don;t throw a fit" Be thankful for what we have. Todd and I took advantage of no kids and went on a short Harley ride to get an ice cream. They kids have said its not fair we want ice cream all evening. Madison came up with a dozy she said " Its not fair there are other children in the world who had ice cream today" I wanted to roll in the floor laughing. I looked at her and said there are other children in the world who haven't even had the chance to have a sandwich with yucky MAYO on it today either. We all started laughing and I am sure their daddy will cave by nights end and go on an ice cream run.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

I like the "you get what you get" thing. I am going to use that sometime.

Madison S. said...

The funny thing is Bro. Joseph told me this morning that he used kraft mayo and that is what we use. He also said the kids ate everything that he gave them. Kids are to funny