SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I hope everyone had a wonderful day! We went to SAFB and watched the firewroks. They were beautiful. We had a wonderful BBQ with the Isom family and enjoyed a great time of fellowship. Bro. Chris cooked up some wonderful chicken. Gonna have to get him and Bro Kenny together to do a big BBQ! Thank you again Christina for having us out and just letting us relax. Christina took some cute pictures ......and well I forgot my camera at home.
Happy Birthday America!!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

We had a nice time as well and enjoyed our 4th of July!

Roxana said...

Warning!! My blog is in the making! http://ramblingrox.blogspot.com


having trouble putting my slide shows on it though (using Slide.com)

Madison S. said...

And how could I forget the wonderful homemade ice cream! Madison reminded me!!!!

Madison S. said...

Roxana are you sure this is you website it doesn't sound like you???