SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Things!

Ok Spring is sooooo wonderful! It is full of new beginnings and and old things returning from the year before. My favorites of spring are many but here are my 4 most favorite.

No 1. Barefoot!

AMEN to going barefoot Joseph!!!! I hate wearing shoes they are off any time I can. I even have to sleep with one foot out from under the covers.

No 2. Flowers!

I love seeing all the color and the smell of fresh cut grass. I love watching to see if the bulbs we planted last year bloom again, and planting new flowers!

No 3. Summer break is near!

spring is coming so that means school is almost out!!!! Summer break is near and sleeping in is almost here!

I tag Sis Elms, Christina And Sis Karla!

2 comments:

Joseph James said...

Umm... I hate to break it to ya'... but I think ya missed one. lol

:oP

Madison S. said...

ok I realize that but I was posting on an iPhone ok so here is no 4. Is from our whole families poll everyone says fishing, Madison says picking flowers, Mason says swimming and mom says anything that makes memories