SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

SOOOO Cute!

And Since you waited sooooo patiently I will give you Sis. Carmen and I favorite video!
Sis Brenda did not know what Scarlet was doing....... Until I pulled out the Camera! As soon as I got my video Sis. Brenda had her act like a little lady :) Sis. Carmen is known to do this on hotel beds because you know your not supposed to jump on your own bed! The girls are just dolls!

3 comments:

Linda Elms said...

I love this one, too! LOL! Although, I can hear Brenda getting onto her. LOL!!

Roxana said...

Love it! My son is no longer alone!! That booth looks like it was built for a giant next to her!

Madison S. said...

The kids were in the booth behind us and we were at a long table. no one else was around. It was at a great mexican food restaurant downtown.
I told you Brenda caught her after I started videoing! What was really funny was Sis Carmen was trying to get her to keep going! it was so cute!