SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Keep Waiting

Sorry Sis Elms I am not intending to be so cruel. This hotel in San Antonio has very slow wireless and I can not get the pics and video to up load. I tried to leave it uploading all night and it would never go. Please forgive me! Hopefully the new hotel tomorrow in Dallas will be better. If not I will be home Saturday and will get it then.
We are having so much fun. We left last Thursday and drove to Beaumont and helped with Church in a day, in Nederland, Texas. We worked Fri. and Sat. On Sat night we enjoyed dinner with Pastor & Sis Elms of Beaumont. We attended service with them on Sunday and after a relaxing lunch headed out for San Antonio. On Monday we met up with Curtis and Julie and have enjoyed the week at Sea World, Fiesta Texas and downtown at the river walk. We tried to go to the ZOO but it was a mad house and we decided not this trip. Of course we stopped at a few Harley shops along the way. And if you are a Shahan you know we have ate at plenty of great resturants. You plan everything around the meals!!!! PF Changs, Salt Grass, Chick fila, Taco Cabana, Rudy's BBQ, and and awesome Itlaian place on the river walk are just a few of the places we have enjoyed. On Thursday we plan a return to Sea World and then head out for dallas after lunch. We will meet up with my family and go to Six Flags on Friday. Then head home. Yes I have taken lots of pictures and will post next week (when the internet is faster at home). Well if you can't tell we are having a blast and making WONDERFUL MEMORIES!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, you are making me homesick!! Was the Italian restaurant on the Riverwalk Paisano's? YUMMY!

Linda Elms said...

Julie, I'll gladly wait. I know I will enjoy the pictures. Ya'll have a BLAST! You know how I feel about making memories. I'm glad ya'll are having this time together.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Madison S. said...

No Michelle, we saw that one but we ate at the other one michellos ? spelling it was yummy!!! Yes I thought of you alot down there. especially when I saw Hondo ??miles from where we stayed by the military base. See ya in the morning!