SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Last but not least!

We left Thursday from San Antonio and went to Dallas. We met my family and went to Six Flags in Arlington. We got lucky and got tickets to the Micheal West, Jeremy Camp, and Toby Mac concert at six flags. We did a little shopping and then last but not least the most important part. Grammpa hid easter eggs in the hotel room and up and down the hallway! The kids thought this was soooo cool. Even the staff at the hotel loved it! This is something my dad would do year round I think. And you know what it really is fun. Even today Madison went and hid eggs in the back yard for her brother then he hid them for her. Who says you can't play with easter eggs all year long! Then we had one last stop on our way out of town......Chick fila..... oh how I wish we had one in WF. The kids wanted a picture of them on the cow. I thought it was cute so why not and out of town we rode!!!!

2 comments:

Roxana said...

We did an indoor egg hunt the other night...think I'll save em and do it some rainy day when we just need something different. Tell your dad thanks for the idea!

Karen Prince said...

We have never hidden eggs in a hotel, but the boys used to re-hide them after Easter.

And, we are blessed to have 3 Chick-fil-A's!!! Kolton & I ate there just the other day!

Looks like y'all had a busy and fun filled Spring Break. Hope you are making it this week! LOL

Karen