SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Here it is!

Worth the wait I hope! Here is your long awaited post Sis. Elms!!!! We are home and will see you in the morning! Happy Easter to everyone I hope you all have a blessed day! I promise I am going to work on the vacation slide show quickly!

I must say Scarlet was soooo cute she had it figured out that we were from WF. She kept telling me she was gonna go home with me so she could see here MIMI and PAPA!!!! I know this makes you want to see them but I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

Linda Elms said...

AHHHHH! THANK YOU, JULIE! Yes, it does make me miss them. More than I can say.

Savanna and Scarlet, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I CAN'T STAND IT! I miss you, too! Come see me SOOOOON!