SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

ROFL

ROFL!!!!!!! That is about all I can say!!! Ladies of Life aka LOL we had a blast tonight. If you were not there YOU MISSED OUT!!!! I can not expound upon our evening of fun much SSSSHHHH I have been bribed with secrecy!LOL We had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME (all ladies of LIFE) annually party. We all bring a gift pertaining to the month you were born in. We eat and have cake. Play a few GAMES LOL LOL! And LAUGH AND LAUGH AND LAUGH!!! Thank you Sis Mandy for putting it all together. It was a great evening Maybe you will come next time??? The pictures to follow are to leave you guessing but I must say congrats to AMBER, Sis Rita, Sis Michelle and there was a 4th but I can not remember. We were laughing to hard to keep track. Have a great night!

7 comments:

Linda Elms said...

It was a GREAT evening! LOL! Ladies of Life having fun together! I love you all!

Anonymous said...

Fun..Fun..Fun..and more Fun !!!!
A Big Thank You Sis. Mandy and all that helped for ALL your hard work with each ladies meeting !!! And I think I walked away with the Best Birthday Gift !!! :) :)
(I am sure everyone felt the same) just mine had my favorite in it COFFEE !!! Thanks Julie !!!!! :)

Michelle said...

We all had so much fun, and Sister Mandy was actually laughing so hard she was on the floor (but not rolling, she was still very lady like)!

Sheree said...

Looks like you all had a blast. Wish I could have been there. You must tell what "hush money" is all about though. PLEASE!!!

Madison S. said...

I most regretfully can not talk about it any further LOL! You will have to ask your sister about the evening and all the laughter. And I have no other photoes from the evening. All others were deleted before we left the church.
Oh what fun we had !!!!!

Mandy said...

What a blast I think this Birthday Meeting has to be the most fun one of all cause you just get to relax and tap into that childish part of you that just loves to celebrate the day you were born!!! Happy Birthday Everyone!!!

Lynn said...

Thanks for supporting Farley, he seems as if he's putting on some weight.