SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

AWAY!!!

Hey everybody in case you are wondering. I am away at my sisters and mom and dads. I will be back home wed. We left on friday to make it down for my nieces b-day party. Just played around saturday. We have been to the Houston children's museum and having lots of fun. the kids have been swimming and playing with their cousins. Today I am gonna help my sister set up her classroom. Then head home tomorrow. I will blog pictures when I get home I forgot the cable to hook the camera to the computer ooops!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Miss y'all and can't wait for you to come home! On Sunday, Abigail sadly noted that Madison and Mason were "at home".

Madison S. said...

oh how sweet! good to be home and squeeze on the babies tonight!!! sorry didn't get to chat very long!