SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Friday, August 24, 2007

New Room!

Here are a few pictures of my room at City View Elem. The teacher Kari and I have really hit it off. We are a great team! She is the teacher for the behavioral room and I am her aid. We only have a few kids. And they are not in our class room full time. When they are in regular class we go in to their rooms and work with the other teachers. I am a little scared about helping the 6th grade algebra teacher. I told her that I would be her oldest student in the class. She laughed and of course said, "oh you will catch on". Oh how I hope I do!!! I am willing to learn :)! School starts Monday so my blogging maybe brief until the weekends. I am very excited about the new year and what God has in store for me at my new job!

4 comments:

Karen Prince said...

Congrats on your new job. You'll be great!
Love ya,
Karen

Roxana said...

I wondered if school had started for ya'll yet. I have no doubt that you'll do great! Enjoy it!!

Michelle said...

The room looks great! I know you will do a great job Mrs. Shahan!

Madison S. said...

Thank you all we start bright an early in the morning! Michelle missed you today :( Hope you made it home from your sisters safley