SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Saturday, August 4, 2007

New kid on the block!

I would like to welcome my sister to the blog world! Her blog is setup for the kids in her class this year. So they can see what is going on and stay updated on all their happenings. Not just for the kids but for the parents benifit also! She is planning on adding pictures and assignments as she goes! Good job KIMBERLY keep up the good work!

knottclass.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Roxana said...

Neat idea!

Madison S. said...

She is a cool teacher!!!

Roxana said...

Not biased either, huh? :}

Madison S. said...

not at all I would move to lufkine just for my kids to be in her 3rd grade class if i could!!!!

Roxana said...

Gee, I was thinking she could come here to teach 2nd!!!!