SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

More to come!

Be watching I am home and plan to post happy b-day Lauren(my niece) and fun at the Houston museum!
We had a great and safe trip. Got home and walked in the church doors to a wonderful service!
The poor kids were tired they had been in the car since noon and we stopped by the house, picked up Todd, and the sandwiches he made and drove straight to church. The music was starting as we walked in the door at 7:30. Thanks Babe for the sandwiches! It usually takes us 5-6hrs to get home but today it took 7 1/2 hrs there was a lot of wrecks & construction on the road. We only stopped one time n our side of Dallas for a quick break. Glad we are home!

School starts in 19 days! The kids are excited! I have class all next week and then start at my new school the next week! And we are buying our house from my parents and are hopefully going to close on it next week! Busy next couple of weeks I will try to keep you posted!

4 comments:

Roxana said...

Thank God for your safe trip ~ no flats either :} Congratulations on buying your house! is it the one you're in now? Have fun at school!!!!

Madison S. said...

Yes it is the one we live in now! It is a 1928 bungolow style home it is really pretty I will see about a slide show sometime soon

Madison S. said...

I better not have another flat I already have gotton 3 brand new tires since May! but hay the Lord blesses before the warrenty went out on them the would have cost $125 each and they only cost $18 because of the warrenty!

Roxana said...

See? He knows what He's doing, even if it's not when or what we think we want!