SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Molly and Ginger


Well, Ginger is very happy in her new home. On Saturday I went to pick my sis up for conf., and ginger had made herself at home. My sis said she came home after teaching friday and ginger was looking for Lauren. It was so sweet. It will be neat to see how molly and ginger act when we go for a visit. Molly on the other hand got spoiled by Todd while I was gone. She slept with him or the kids every night. She also went to work with him after lunch. I can tell Molly grew a little while I was gone. She has also gotten more playful. Tonight we played ball and she caught it and brought it back over and over. She was excited to see me when I got home. Well, can't wait for awsome church in the morning. The picture is of my niece with ginger.

No comments: