SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Home sweet Home




We are safely home. Ladies Conf. was great. The fellowship was awsome! I think we all had a great time. Even Kyle joined in on some fun with our group. He is so great and funny. What other guy would go out to eat with 8- 16 silly ladies, that some could be his mother. We missed all those who normally go but could not this year!!!! Next year is April 3-5th so mark your calendars!!!

3 comments:

Misty said...

Like the pics!

Michelle said...

We had so much fun, thanks for letting me stay at your mama's house! Love you.

Linda Elms said...

I'm glad ya'll had a good time. I enjoyed seeing every one of you at the conference!