SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Sunday, March 25, 2007

New little Shahan



Here is the newest member of our family! She was born on Jan.9, 2007, so she is about 10 1/2 weeks old. We got her today(Saturday). For those who do not know, our shizpoo, Gizmo, died this last week. We have had him every since we got married. He was a wonderful dog and will be greatly missed. The kids have been begging for a puppy. And well, I gave them my requirements and........they found her. Actually they found 2 of them. Twins sisters they are sooo cute. One is going to Lufkin to live with my sister, Kim.
The lighter haired one is theirs and her name is Ginger.
They are mini-schnauzers. Madison and I are still in debate over her name, MOLLY or MACY!!!! Or something else! Give us a comment and let us know what you think her name should be! I will post a few pics of Gizmo tomorrow in memory of our friend! Below is Mason my son and the twins ??? and Ginger!

5 comments:

Gene Holley said...

I would say Gizelle. LOL! To match Ginger!

Karla said...

Oop! I put my name vote on the previous "welcome" post. Read it there.

On second thought - you could name her Cracker since her friend is Cookie. LOL

Linda Elms said...

You know mine already but for the record....MOLLY!

Mandy said...

I like Molly too. They are really cute!

Madison S. said...

Well Molly it is Madison has finally been won over. Thank you Sis. Elms for telling her about your molly story. Madison came saying well guess if Sis. Elms likes molly its alright with me :)