SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Monday, March 26, 2007

Memories




Here is a couple pics in memory of our furry friend, GIZMO. He was a great dog and is greatly missed. Molly has made the sadness easier, but the little things she does that reminds us of him still sheds a few tears. Gizmo was part of our family for 11years. I found him at the pound, and he was the best dog you could ever ask for. We miss you Gizzy!

4 comments:

Linda Elms said...

AHHH....poor little Gizmo! I know ya'll miss your "friend". It's always hard to lose a "pet friend", but I know you'll enjoy your new Molly.

Michelle said...

Poor Gizmo, but he isn't sick anymore, and I hope Molly will fit into his hat.

One Crazy Bunch said...

I am sorry to hear Giz died, I have some good memories of him, especially the ones from dog sitting. I would like to meet Molly one day. Madison, Mason--Even though I don't get to see you very often any more, I still love you bunches!!

Gene Holley said...

Rest In Peace dear Gizmo.