SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Monday, April 23, 2007

God Is good!






Well, this weekend was a busy one. Mom and Dad Shaw came up to see Mason for his birthday. And the kids have been asking to be baptized! So on Sunday morning they were baptised. Both of them came up praying and the Holy Ghost was all over them. They will get it soon. Oh I can't wait!!!! But, Wesley, my nephew, did get the Holy Ghost Sunday night! It was soooo great! Wesley got baptized a few weeks back and I am including pictures of him to.

7 comments:

Christina said...

Okay I posted on the birthday before I saw this one. Pictures are great, oh it is so wonderful to see our children seeking God. They look so precious in the water! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Mandy said...

Congratulations I am sooooo happy for both of you! Todd and Julie I can't imagine how the two of you must feel. It has to be one of the most incredible days in a parents life. Love Ya'll and I am so happy for you all!!!

Michelle said...

These pictures are so awesome! We love you both!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Madison & Mason! I know God has something great for both of you. It is AWESOME to see you dedicate your life to Him at a young age, but then I know you are excepional children, you have blessed me more than you will ever know! Love you lots.

Karen Prince said...

I am so proud of you Madison and Mason. Giving your heart to Jesus at a very young age is an AWESOME testimony.
Love you both and miss your hugs and little smiling faces!

Sis. Karen

Madison S. said...

It is such an awsome filling! I can't wait to seem them get the Holy Ghost! I know I will be crying tears of joy! And to think they have their whole lives to live for God!

Krista said...

Awww That is so exciting!!! Congrats!!