SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Friday, April 6, 2007

The Hunt is ON!!!!

READY, SET, GOOOOO!
Yesterday the kids had egg hunts at school. They had so much fun! Thought I would share a few pics of all the fun. Since Madison and Darren have class together I was able to get pics of him to. They are warmed up and ready for Sunday. The GREAT EGG HUNT with over 1000 eggs. Some with $$$$$! Last night we filled eggs at the church for Sunday! Molly found one egg and got in on all the fun! She likes to play hide and seek!

3 comments:

Madison S. said...

Surprise! I did this with no help from Todd!!!! But I still can not figure out how to change my silly picture that todd put with my comments. LOL oh well

Michelle said...

Great slide show, the kids look like they had a blast! Where did the giraffe go to? I like the picture of you that you sent to my e-mail, maybe Todd can figure out how to put that on with your comments!

Madison S. said...

I am not sure which picture you are talking about. But today we figured out how to get one on there. And I deleted the giraffe