SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Our Saturday!

Well, we traveled down to Dallas with Madison's brownie troop today. We went to Medieval Times. Had a great time. Mason thought it was all sooooo cool! Then on our way home we had a flat tire :( Not to bad Todd fixed it pretty quick! But he neat thing was I had just said "we need to take pictures of the kids in the bluebonnets! Well as I got us off the road and stopped. I looked around the field was empty. But just up on top of the hill there they were!!!! The kids were so excited! And yes we left Todd to the tire and off we went with camera in hand!!! So now I share some of our flowers! OH and we did not pick any so don't send out the police LOL! We only pretended!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I loved Medieval times when I was younger! Glad y'all had fun!

Mandy said...

COOL!!!

Karen Prince said...

We've been there a couple of times. The boys really love it!
In fact, on Friday, Kris went with his Senior Class, and they too had the yellow knight, which btw did not win. Did yours??

Madison S. said...

No I think they only change it every weekend. They must draw before the show. The red & yellow was the chosen one of the princess. And he won against the black and white. of course the main guy leading it all was always the bad guy. We had fun. Mason took all his knights and horses to the church pew today LOL! Thanks for posting