SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just one More!

I have one more final tonight in macro economics!!!! So far it looks like I am getting an A in both classes! I am so excited. I give thanks to my wonderful husband who has been helping me through these classes. He helps me study and read through the test. The Test are 60 questions in 60 minutes it tough, so he helps me read through them. He as been so encouraging and helpful with the kids! Thanks Babe for all your help. I promise I will post some pictures this weekend. I hope everyone is enjoying this winter weather. It gets me ready for Christmas!!! I can't stand it being warm outside when we should be thinking about snow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hi. I have kept up with the blogs since we left Texas. Really do miss all of you. Hope you have a great Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Sorry. Didn't tell you who I was. My girls really miss your kids. Evertime they see the picture they want to know what is going on. Love ya'll. Kim and girls

Anonymous said...

I finally started a blog. Not so great, but I'm learning. check it out. Graham Clan.

Madison S. said...

Kim its great to hear from you is it blogspot.com send me a link so I can find it!