SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas is coming!

The tree is decorated in almost every room. The presents are wrapped and under the tree. The lights are hung on the roof tops and everything looks so pretty. All we are missing is SNOW!!!! Tonight I took pictures of the kids in front of our family tree. Then pictures of their trees and the one i have in the kitchen. The Tree in the kitchen is decorated with school made ornaments by my children and my students. It also holds most of the ornaments form our ladies Christmas parties. Our family tree is just that. Ever year I buy a new ornament and this year was a red silhouette of Micky mouse that a family picture is going in. There is not an ornament on the tree that doesn't have some kind of story. The Kids trees well, Mason's has monkeys trucks and puppy dogs on it. I try to find him a monkey every year since his nickname is monkey. Madison's tree we had to get a new one this year a she wanted a white tree. It is decorated in mice, her nickname is mouse. She also has a pink feather boa and lace, crystals from her Granny's tree and even a pink chandelier. It is soooo girly and I love it! I usually decorate every room in the house but this year we ran short of time with my surgery and I finally said well I have done enough. I hope every one has a Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Karla said...

Ahh! I like all of it!!

Gene Holley said...

Looks great! We will enjoy your decorations, since ours are in Pflugerville. Your nativity COULD be correct...we just don't know?!

Madison S. said...

I just couldn't resist Bro Gene after Sundays message! Guess we could have left you the house keys and you could have really enjoyed our deco!

Shawn... said...

Hi Jul's - Hope you & your family have a very happy holiday & a blessed new year! Love to All

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,