SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ginger bread houses

Today Madison had make gingerbread houses at school. I felt up to going for about 30 minutes and then I was wore out. I was in bed for the rest of the evening. I did not realize how this surgery would wipe me out. Todd is doing the best he can. Thanks babe! The kids have been pretty understanding and everyone has worked well together. Toddd has even done really well with following directions on how to cook. He has made (brought home) Pizza, Olive Garden soup, and Pats frisco burgers. He did get everything together and set out on the cabinet so I could put a roast on today. Tomorrow at lunch I will try to walk him through putting on a stew. Back to the ginger bread houses. Well Jordann and Madison go to school together and so here is a few cute pictures of the few minutes I could join in.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

How cute they turned out! Hope you are feeling better!

Madison S. said...

Thanks Michelle I am taking the slow tract

Madison S. said...

Oh and thanks for the cookies!

Gene Holley said...

Awesome looking! Good job, girls!