SHAHAN SHAZAAM CLAN

Welcome to Our little spot on the internet!
I hope you enjoy following along with the happening of our life as we make memories!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Kids fun fest


Last night we had a work night getting ready for our kids fun fest! We had an awesome turnout! Thank you everyone for coming and helping. It was so much fun putting things together....kinda like Christmas! We have invited and invited hopefully many will come! We are having cotton candy, popcorn and hotdogs. The Moon Bouncers will be there at 5:30 and the Ponies Yes I said Ponies live Ponies YEAH!!!! Thank you Bro. Holley and Life Tabernacle for an awesome budget and just being so willing to give and give!!!!! We will also be giving away Bicycles at extreme on Sunday Morning to our visitors from kids fun fest! Thanks to a great price from ACADAMY! And Thanks to United Market Street for the Paper sacks for candy bags. Thanks to Home Depot for the Free Pumpkins! Most of all I want to thank my wonderful HUSBAND for all his hard work He is just amazing!!!! And I leave you with a picture of Our NEW Church POPCORN MACHINE no rental it is all ours!!!!!

But of course we had to try it out last night and yes it was YUMMY!!!!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

My kids are so excited about tonight. It sounds like you guys have done and awesome job.

Madison S. said...

Oh its sounds wonderful I hope it all turns out as good as it looks on paper!!!! We are so excited I have had so many people say they are coming I just hope we don't run out of food!!! Sams is close LOL